CROSS ASSEMBLY is a dynamic verticalizer that allows you to take a vertical position and move around the house or hospital, and along the street. The device is equipped with large front wheels and swiveling rear. The capabilities of this verticalizer significantly increase patient autonomy and independence. Being in an upright nature significantly increases the mental and physical condition of the patient. Using the device, the patient will be able to walk and stand. It is equipped with hand brakes and a basket for things.
The verticalizer comes with a kit for the standard room version ACTIVAL.
Recommended for children, adolescents and adults who have discovered:
- Cerebral palsy - various forms.
- Spina bifida.
- Vascular diseases or injuries of the brain and spinal cord with paresis and paralysis, as well as severe balance disorders.
- Demyelinating diseases (multiple sclerosis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, etc.).
- Muscle diseases that occur with paresis and paralysis.
- Genetic syndromes occurring with limb paresis.
- Severe rheumatic diseases.
- After cranial, spinal cord, spinal cord and lower limb injuries.
|Symbol||Distance||Unit.||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
|B||Depth of the femoral plane *||[cm]||25||27||29||35|
|B1||Depth of pectoralus||[cm]||25||27||29||35|
|Max. user weight||[kg]||40||60||80||95|
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT OF THE DEVICE
|Symbol||Unit.||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4||Size 5|
ATTENTION: The tolerance of the dimensions indicated in the table is +/- 1 cm.
* Measurement without stabilizing thigh
- Reinforced frame with large front wheels with handbrake and swiveling rear wheels
- Frame on wheels fitted with brakes - rear with friction brakes
- Lower limbs separator
- Adjustable femur
- Adjustable chest frame
- The stabilizing pelvis harness
AVL_002 Patient lift belt AM-P
A solid and ergonomic design as well as high durability make it easier for the caregiver to take care of the patient every day.
AVL_010 Reverse braking casters (2 pcs.)
Reverse braking prevents reversing of the standing frame e.g. on the driveways.
AVL_011 Directional lock casters (2 pcs.)
Directional lock allows you to set the moving direction of the standing frame.
AVL_112 Forearm supports (2 pcs.)
Perfect for people with limited control of the upper body. They provide an additional side stabilization. You can order 1 or 2 pieces.
AVL_118 Hip supporting harness
Attached to the pelvic support and acts as a pelvic girdle stabilizer which secures the user from falling out of the device.
AVL_142 Narrowing pad for chest support
It provides additional support and stability of the trunk. Attached to the pelvic support it helps to better fit the device to the user’s needs.
AVL_143 Narrowing pad for hip support
It provides additional support and stabilizes the hip area. Mounted to the pelvic support helps to better fit the device to the user’s needs.
Lower limb braces
Expansion of functionality