The AQUOLITO bathtub is a simple and convenient solution that helps in the care of people with disabilities. The bed is made of aluminum, protected from water. The tubes of the frame, which is in contact with the bath, are covered with a soft shell that prevents slipping. The unique frame design allows you to adjust the angle of the footrest and backrest, as well as the height and angle of the seat. This allows you to adapt the bed as much as possible, for the individual characteristics and the patient needs.
Depending on the size of the bed, it has different colors of upholstery and frame.
Recommended for children, adolescents and adults with a diagnosis:
- Degeneration, limb deformities, or joint damage,
- Paraplegia (usually lower limbs),
- Bilateral paralysis, paresis,
- Quadriplegia, tetraparesis (covering the entire body: head, torso and limbs).
|Symbol||Measurement||Unit.||Baby size||Size 0||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
|B + C2||seat depth with footrest||[cm]||41||46||53||59||69||79|
|C + C1 < td>||Back height (with headboard)||[cm]||41||47||55||63||73||83|
|Z||Tilt angle of the footboard (relative to the seat)||[°]||-||90 - 180||90 - 180||90 - 180||90 - 180||90 - 180|
|Z1||Back angle (relative to seat)||[°]||90 - 180||90 - 180||90 - 180||90 - 180||90 - 180||90 - 180|
|Z2||Headrest Angle (Relative Back)||[°]||-||144 - 234||144 - 234||144 - 234||144 - 234||144 - 234|
|max. patient weight||[kg]||25||25||30||30||45||60|
|W||approximate patient height *||[cm]||55 - 75||& lt; 80||& lt; 90||& lt; 100||& lt; 120||& lt; 160|
ATTENTION: The tolerance of the dimensions specified in the table is +/- 1 cm.
* Growth measurement should not be the basis for equipment size selection.
DIMENSIONS AND PRODUCT WEIGHTS
|Measurement||Unit.||Baby Size||Size 1||Size 2||Size 3||Size 4|
ATTENTION: The tolerance of the dimensions indicated in the table is +/- 1 cm.
ATTENTION: Approximate value, depends on product configuration.
- Supports patient's head
- Adjust the distance between the side cushions
- Fix patient's torso
- Installation at different heights on the back or seat
- Velcro closure
- Made of waterproof, water-tight polyamide mesh
- Tension adjustment
- Fix the patient's legs
- Installation at different heights on a step or seat
- Velcro closure
- Durable aluminum frame
- Durable powder coating
- Covered with a soft shell to protect the bath surface
- Wide range of adjustments thanks to durable hinges
- The color of the frame corresponds to the color of the upholstery in this size of the bed.
- In all of our bathing products, the tubes are filled with polyurethane foam, so that water does not flow into the tubes. After we took out a deckchair for bathing from a bath or shower, the water will not spill over the floor.
Lower limb braces
Expansion of functionality