Orthopedic headrest in the form of a butterfly BodyMap® DX is suitable for supporting the neck and head, has the function of easy modeling under the patient's head. The head restraint is used to stabilize the neck and is installed on wheelchairs, verticalizers, and rehabilitation chairs.
The headrest is covered with high quality elastic polyester. Bottom of the product provides a cover of the cycle fabric and the transverse. This allows you to fasten a variety of Velcro straps, which helps to fix the patient in the pillow and allows you to use the pillow in a wheelchair or car. The surface of their velcrotic fabric also prevents spontaneous movement of the headrest.
- Cerebral Palsy ( Cerebral Palsy )
- Prevention of bedsores
- Excessive muscle tension (hyperesthesia)
- The desired form is easily modeled.
- Keeps the shape for a long time
- Fits in most wheelchairs and special wheelchairs;
- Optional case of thermoactive foam VISmemo ™
- Velcro Velcro textile upper
A 1 - Headrest width - top, A 2 - Headrest width - bottom, C 1 - Headrest height, C 2 - Headrest Height, T - Headrest Thickness
|Size||Dimensions [cm]||Available colors||Recommended accessories - catalog number|
|A 1||A 2||C 1||C 2||T|| Case |
| Case |
| Elastic |
| Case |
3D Mesh ™